Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Brrrrr

This morning we woke up with a cold house. I was wondering why. When I checked the thermostat, it just read 59 degrees...no wonder! No heat is coming out from all the vents at all. I thought to myself, dang here we go, another repair expenses. So, after I dropped off Keet in her school, I called our heating company to have somebody come to the house and see what's wrong. I'm pleased that I only have to wait for three hours when somebody came. Imagine I am wearing three layers of long sleeved shirts and winter gloves in the house! Turns out that we're just out of oil. They're supposed (automatically) to deliver the oil on the 8th but we beat them by consuming the oil fast ;-). Well, I'm just glad that it wasn't a major problem or repair. Peter was content with the 59 degree though. My comfortable temperature in the house is 70-72. Hmmm, the house is starting to get warm now. Life is good.

Rising...

Rising...


Ahhh, nice warm house...

No comments: