Sunday, March 4, 2007

Grocery Budget

I'd had it. I think we spend so much money for our grocery food. I mean, I always shop plenty of meats and we always have stuff in our pantry so that we don't have to go to the store for small items. The problem is I really don't like to cook. I'm a decide what to cook in the last minute kind, no planning at all - not a good way to save money. Peter loves to cook. But, even if we have meats in our chest freezer and stuff in the pantry, we still have to go to the store for Peter's dishes. It seems that we end up going to the store twice or three times a week to buy stuff. I would say that we're spending roughly 800-900 dollars a month right now.

Well, I made a monthly meal plan. So, yesterday we went grocery shopping for our whole month's meals. We spent $500 and hopefully I would be right that we could save this way. Tomorrow, I'll start the plan.

No comments: