Monday, March 5, 2007

Running Errands

Keet has no school today. Peter has work though, so I still woke up early this morning to make coffee and toast for my hugbun.



I always look forward on week ends - sleeps in and breakfast in bed! This is my Saturday mornings look like ;-).

Anyway, I called the Philippines this morning and talk to my relatives. We have to touched base once in while to be updated with what is going on with our lives ;-). Afterward, Keet and I went to the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in D.C. to light a candle for Our Mother Of Perpetual Help. We do this on Sundays, but yesterday Peter had a meeting so we went to the Saturday mass in our parish church instead. We stopped by the store after lighting the candle to do some errands and to buy a Mega Million lottery ticket for tomorrow (If there's no update in this blog anymore, that means we hit the jackpot and we went traipsing around the world with our millions and don't have time to stay foot at home anymore ;-))!


Today is the start of my meal plan. Dinner for tonight is already cooking in the slow cooker while I'm updating my blog. We'll see if we can save some dough this way.


National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, Washington D.C....

No comments: