Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Oh Hi...Hello There!!!

FINALLY. I gave in to this hype, what with invitations bombarded to you left and right. So, I'll give it a try. Seems therapeutic enough .

Well, to start... I was born, raised and had lived in the Philippines (Lapu-Lapu) for 31 years 'til my knight in shining armor came. I had worked in Fairchild/National for more than 10 years. Have three brothers...I'm the third of the family, and the last one to get married. My life's "adventure" begins on June of '91, migrated in the U.S. (Maryland) in December of same year and had our princess on November of 1992.

We always vacation in the Philippines every other year. It's amazing how Lapu-Lapu and the surrounding cities changes a lot everytime we go, and how fast my nieces and nephews had grown to be young adults...having their girlfriends and boyfriends... how time flies.


No comments: