Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Our Keetbug

March of 1992, I was pregnant. It took me 3 months to realize that I was pregnant :). My period used to skipped a lot, so I just thought that my missing periods was right on time. But, duh, I'm married...any missing periods are suspect, and changes in my body and appetite were hard to ignore...the itty bitty bump on my tummy etc. So, off to the ob-gyn we went.

Our Keetbug was born that year. I dreamed that the baby would be born on the Feast Day of our Patroness in Lapu-Lapu City...Our Lady Of The Rule on the 20th. I was so disappointed that it didn't come true. Peter brought me flowers when he came home from work that night, as I was so down and sad. But then the next day, we had Keetbug! I realized later that we celebrate the feast for two days...the 20th is the bisperas, and the feast day itself, the 21st!



No comments: